Rather than overloading the family blog with all of my photography, I've created a designated spot for my work...and for your viewing pleasure.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

KILLIAN FAMILY

Meet the Killian Family.  I just adore these kids.  I think they are so cute, and seriously, so sweet!  This is their oldest, Hannah.



Seriously, stop growing up so fast!

I feel bad this one is a little blurry.  I still loved it enough to post though!  Love sibling pictures


We went for some fall leaves, but were about 1 week too early!!



Love this one!

The second daughter, Lexi


She kept giving me good ideas for posing!  They were hilarious.  I loved the hand on the shoulder one she came up with :)


And the youngest, McKay.  Man he was so funny.  He watched his sisters go first and then copied all of their poses.  We got a good laugh.




You guys are an awesome family!  Thanks for letting me take your pictures!

No comments: