Rather than overloading the family blog with all of my photography, I've created a designated spot for my work...and for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

THE HUNT FAMILY


Seriously, what a cool family!  They were a lot of fun to hang out with!  Not to mention extremely patient with their photographer for being slow and dragging them all over town!



I love these shots in front of the bumblebee! 

The boys.  The oldest is a senior this year, so they kept giving their mom a hard time about him leaving.  She just might
be a little sensitive when it comes to this :)  C'mon boys stop teasing your poor Mother!







Cute little Sydnee.  She is the youngest and the only girl!!  And might I add extremely lucky to have that beautiful red hair and blue eyes!  I can't believe she's the same age as my oldest.  Hmmm...maybe we should hook them up :)


Alright, I am still laughing at myself for this one!  I thought it would be cute to have them all hold hands....well not until after I loaded the pictures did I realize I had two, grown teenage boys standing together...holding hands....hahaha...small oversight.  Hopefully they are not traumatized for life!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Let me start by saying that there are tears in my eyes from laughing so hard about the holding hands picture. Honestly, crying laughing so hard! Now on to the compliment, I love them. What a beautiful family. The little girl is so pretty. Very handsome boys too. Mom and dad are very stylish and beautiful people. Love the pictures. I would print the hand holding one. Oh man. . . back to laughing!

Cheryl and Scott said...

Those pictures are awesome Kimberly. I had no idea you were a photographer. How much do you charge???