Rather than overloading the family blog with all of my photography, I've created a designated spot for my work...and for your viewing pleasure.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

MY ETHAN TURNS 7

Yep, my oldest has turned 7!  He is such a fun, smart kid.  We are so blessed to have him in our family!

Cheesy, fake smiles and all!

Such a tease!

I love this wall, couldn't wait to try it out on someone!

Flashing me his gang signs.  lol


Yah, the only real smile I got was when he was putting leaves on his head for the picture.  He thought he was hilarious. 

We underestimated the lighting.  I wish we were about 1 hour earlier in the evening.  Gotta love fall.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

So many great pictures. Happy Birthday Ethan! I am trying to figure out what the one wall says? I can't make it out.