Rather than overloading the family blog with all of my photography, I've created a designated spot for my work...and for your viewing pleasure.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MY OWEN TURNS 2!

It is so hard for me to get a good picture of my 2 yr old!  We went out and tried one day...hoping for just one good shot.  He wasn't so pumped about it.  Don't worry, they get better, keep looking.


Don't you love it when the color is just all wrong.  Yellow actually.  I pretty much had no choice but to make it black and white.


Sometimes the not smiling ones are just as cute.  He just looks so cute and little!

I brought props to try and keep him in one spot.  He loves this truck.  Every time he plays with it he tells me he got it for his birthday from Grandma Streeter.

Okay, cute smile!!  Love my little guy so much!


Another not smiling, but favorite!



4 comments:

Kelly said...

Fun pictures. The truck is a great idea. I just looked at the original of the one of him on the chair and I didn't think it looked yellow at all. But BW is always cute!

Stephanie said...

I love that little guy so much too. He looks adorable!! I love his dimples the best.

Shannon said...

What awsome pictures of your boys! Love them. You do such a great job!

idahorhodes said...

So cute! Love the one were he is sitting and has his hands in his lap! Adorable!