Rather than overloading the family blog with all of my photography, I've created a designated spot for my work...and for your viewing pleasure.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wolf Boys

Ryker- This little guy was busy, busy, busy!  Too busy to get his picture taken :) but when I did those eyes made it all worth it!

Here he was telling me how old he was!



Perfect "brothers" shot!  They really are such good buddies!

At some point the squeezing became too much for Ryker...but cute for pictures!


I love this.  They were both fascinated with the airplane that flew over!

Xander- This is Ethan's best friend!  They both love soccer and Star Wars.  What more could you ask for?

Do I even have to say anything?!  What a personality!


Beckie, thanks for letting me spend some time with your sweet little boys (and you) always a good time!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Those hats look great! I am a sucker for hats though. Good job on these pics! I love the brother shots!

The Wolfs said...

kimberly
AMAZING!!!! i so so so LOVE THEM tons! I can't thank you enough for experimenting on my boys! they look so super cute and so much like them! you are the best! Thanks again lady! you ROCKED it