Rather than overloading the family blog with all of my photography, I've created a designated spot for my work...and for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

BABY SCARLETT

This lucky little girl got to be my first "baby photo shoot"!  I soon realized that me+baby+bad indoor lighting+no external flash equipment=A LOT OF EDITING and some not-so-professional looking photos.  Oh well, we had fun and I was the lucky one to get to spend time with this sweetie!  All you need is one or two good ones anyway right?!


I just LOVE this one!

We only got a few eyes open ones.  She was so good sleeping that we didn't want to wake her.

Okay I just had to add this one!  What a cute crying face!  I'm sure most baby sessions usually end up with some of these in the mix.








This is another one I love!

I don't know what it is about this look, but I think she just looks so sweet!!

A little softer color on this one.  LOVE IT!  Thanks Scarlet for letting me try out my lens on you! (and her mommy for being so patient)!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

These are beautiful! And the shine on the blanket actually looks SO cool! I've got to try that out!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! Kimmy, you really have an eye for this. I am so impressed. Now I need to have another baby so you can get some pictures of her. (notice I said her)