Rather than overloading the family blog with all of my photography, I've created a designated spot for my work...and for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

SUMMER TIME FUN


 I always liked the way the dirt was in focus and Owen is not.  The straining look on his face is the best!

 I just love taking pictures on this bridge.  I think we get one every year.


 Water is always fun to take pictures of!


 My little WT baby, walking around the zoo with no pants!


 These trampoline pictures are some of my fav.  I LOVE the lighting.  All summer I was out in the backyard taking pictures this time of night.

 Swimming suit pictures are always cute!

 My nephew with his dirty, camping face.  Look at those blue eyes.  Didn't touch this(editing).

Jumping picture at Bear Lake!

No comments: