Rather than overloading the family blog with all of my photography, I've created a designated spot for my work...and for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

ON THE FARM


Cool spiderweb!
Dad and son...antique looking

First time trying the "bright colors" when I edited.  As you can see, I really liked.  I do it all the time.

My little Owen.  Love the tongue sticking out!

I am sad I don't get very many smiling pics of him, he has the CUTEST smile and DIMPLES!

This is Greg's Grandpa's farm.  He grew up next door, so he has so many fond memories of this place.  We had fun wondering around one Sunday.

What a special moment...fighting...


Isn't this tractor the coolest!!??

Greg telling the story of branding cows.  See how cool Ethan thinks it is?

No fear!  I'm pretty sure he almost went over head first before Greg caught him!

I just thought it would be fun to pump up the colors.

Climbing fences is so fun


Same thing, made the colors BRIGHT!  I know it looks fake, but I like fake!  Editing is just fun.

No comments: