Rather than overloading the family blog with all of my photography, I've created a designated spot for my work...and for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

ETHAN'S 6 YR OLD PICTURES




There is this old abandoned school near our house, I thought it would be perfect considering he started kindergarten that year (last yr).  There were some really cool colors, but we were a little freaked out by the noises we were hearing!!

All of my kids have the cutest freckles!  I just love them.



See, I told you we'd be seeing this green wall again!





Wow, editing didn't go so well with this one...



Lucy was there with us and just couldn't stand not being the center of attention...so I gave in and let her play too!  What a cool truck huh?  You'll be seeing this again, many, many times too!

No comments: